The Halal Center KOPITU (HCK) is a private institution built by the Indonesian United Committee of MSMEs Entrepreneurs (IUCME/KOPITU) based on the MoU of partnership between KOPITU and the Indonesian Halal Product Assurance Body (BPJPH) of the Ministry of Religion of the Republic of Indonesia; in aim to develop and assist the Indonesian Halal Product Assurance arrangement for local and imported products.
The HCK is the first one-stop service of private institution in Indonesian halal product assurance that legally recognized by the BPJPH. There are 3 scopes of works that provided by the HCK namely 1) halal certification and standardization, 2) relation and cooperation, and 3) project and business. Meanwhile, the services that are provided by the HCK are 1) MICE, 2) staff’s training, and 3) smart virtual office. The services will be provided in digital platform and conventional (on-shore).
Provide the best one-stop service for the Indonesian halal product assurance certification arrangement for the local and imported product.
• Ensure that the information and services provided is accessible and accommodate the client’s need.
• Provide a professional trainer and consultant in the Indonesian halal product assurance certification process and arrangement.
• Provide professional trainings for agency/company/institution’ staff in halal product assurance skills, such as auditor and halal meat slaughterer; for global participants.
• Provide virtual smart office for any international agency/company in aim to direct halal product assurance arrangement in Indonesia with a huge benefit.
• Provide professional consultant in halal product assurance arrangement.
• Provide a high-quality service in Indonesian halal product assurance arrangement.
• Partner with stakeholders (in-country and international) and other halal agency/institution to achieve the mutual goals.
• Specific in providing information and services needed by the client of the Indonesian halal product assurance certification arrangement and procedures; and anything related to it.
• Measurable, the information and services provided are accessible and accommodate the client’s need
• Achievable, the information and services provided becomes a pathway in gaining the right and proper Indonesian halal product assurance certification for the client’s benefit in entering the Indonesian’s market.
• Relevant, the information and services provided is relevant with the current situation and condition in the Indonesian halal product assurance certification arrangement and procedures.
• Time-oriented, the services have a fix timeline on its arrangement